Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel (AESS) - Part 5, Diagrid Structures Webinar :: Online SELF-PACED Learning
- Date Du Cours: déc. 21, 2015 - déc. 31, 2017
- Temps Du Cours: 2:30 - 2:30
- Après: 21 déc. 2015
- ICCA Membres Prix: 160,00 $ - non-membres: 160,00 $
* Des réductions supplémentaires de 25% pour les Associés éducation et 10% pour les groupes membres de 5 ou plus sont présentés à l'inscription.
DESCRIPTION DU COURS
REGISTER FOR ALL 5 AESS WEBINAR RECORDINGS AND SAVE 25%. OFFER AVAILABLE AT REGISTRATION.
This learning method includes access to the recording for one month and course material.
Allow 1 business day to receive access to the recording,
0.15 CEUs - (Upon receiving a 70% or higher grade on the quiz) - (For Registered Participants Only)
The diagrid structural system, such as has been used in the Swiss Re Tower, the Bow Encana Tower, Capital Gate, The Leadenhall Building and other iconic buildings offers architects a completely new range of possibilities to combine the expression of the architectural aesthetic of a project with this highly adaptable structural system. The use of diagrids has only developed over the past decade and as such is in its exploratory stages.
This presentation will offer detailed information pertaining to a methodological approach to designing with perimeter diagrids that is based on comprehensive research into a range of existing projects. The presentation will be richly illustrated with as-built and construction photos in addition to diagrammatic and technical information that has been supplied by engineers, contractors and fabricators associated with the projects. The content reflects a newly published book “Diagrid Structures: Systems, Connections, Details” by the author through Birkhäuser. This text is the first comprehensive overview of diagrid structures.
Who would benefit?
• Engineers, technologists and technicians involved in design with AESS
• Architects and technologists involved in design with AESS
• Educators involved in teaching steel design to either an Architectural or Engineering body of students