Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel (AESS) - Part 4, Innovation in Detailing & Connections Webinar :: Online SELF-PACED Learning
- Date Du Cours: mai 30, 2015 - déc. 31, 2017
- Temps Du Cours: 1:30 - 2:30
- Après: 30 mai 2015
- ICCA Membres Prix: 160,00 $ - non-membres: 160,00 $
* Des réductions supplémentaires de 25% pour les Associés éducation et 10% pour les groupes membres de 5 ou plus sont présentés à l'inscription.
DESCRIPTION DU COURS
REGISTER FOR ALL 5 AESS WEBINAR RECORDINGS AND SAVE 25%. OFFER AVAILABLE AT REGISTRATION.
This learning method includes access to the recording for one month and course material.
Allow 1 business day to receive access to the recording,
0.15 CEUs - (Upon receiving a 70% or higher grade on the quiz) - (For Registered Participants Only)
The first three parts of this series presented the CISC AESS method for specifying Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel, including the basics of the Category System and some applications in projects.
Although the method is designed to encourage the use of the lower categories of AESS on projects with lower budgets or steel situated at a distance, designers and industry people still seem intent on using the higher categories, even where these might not be warranted.
This webinar looks more closely at the creation of connection details to look at innovative ways to create high quality connections that can be classed across the AESS categories. The intent is to expand the range of solutions that are able to achieve similar end results, but with different levels of fabrication requirements. The focus of the seminar is the creation of options in detailing and fabrication approaches.
The seminar leader has just published an extensive text “Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel: Specifications, Connections, Details” through Birkhäuser. Many of the examples in the presentation will be drawn from this book.
Who would benefit?
• Engineers, technologists and technicians involved in design with AESS
• Architects and technologists involved in design with AESS
• Educators involved in teaching steel design to either an Architectural or Engineering body of students